Rules & Regulations
1. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers of these categories:
– Sprint Categories (competitive)
– Fancy Dress Challenge
– Schools Challenge
2. Prize winners will be based on net time for the following competitive categories:
– Speedy Orange Sprint (Boys/Girls)
– Sporty Apple Sprint (Boys/Girls)
– Boogey Banana Sprint (Boys/Girls)
3. All prizes not claimed within one (1) month from 28 May 2017 will be forfeited and donated to charity.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subjected to the Rules and Regulations and/or Terms and Conditions as determined by the Organiser.
5. Judging for Fancy Dress Challenge will be revealed at a later date.
To qualify for prize award, participants must:
– Start in the competitive category he/she registered for
– Run in category he/she has registered for
– Have timing recorded at every check point
– Produce an identification card upon request