1. The Cold Storage Kids Run (“CSKR”) 2017 is title sponsored by Cold Storage (referred to herein as the “Title Sponsor”) and organised by Enterprise Sport Group Pte. Ltd. (“ESG” or “Organiser”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”). These T&Cs can also be found at www.kidsrun.com.sg (the “Official Website”).
2. A Participant is defined as whose details are submitted in the CSKR registration form. For the avoidance of doubt, a Participant shall be deemed to include an adult Participant who may be a parent or legal guardian of the child or any adult who has been nominated by the parent/legal guardian to accompany the child as a Participant in any Race Category. A Guardian shall be deemed to be any legal guardian of a child who is under the age of 12 years (a “Child”).
3. Each registration allows up to 3 Participants consisting of 1 Child and 2 Adults based on the Race Category signed up for.
5. The Participant may at any time opt out from the services of ESG by sending us a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such case where a Participant opts out of the services, the Participant will not receive any information related to or part of the event.
6. Completion of the online registration form confirms the Parent/legal Guardian’s agreement to abide by these T&Cs. The Parent/Legal Guardian shall be responsible for any occurrence/incident/damage/injury to or by the Participant at the CSKR regardless of whether the Parent/legal Guardian attended the Event.
7. Registration for the race is only confirmed upon payment and issuance of a race confirmation number.
8. The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form (the “Personal Information”); (ii) maintain the security of the Participant’s password and identification; and (iii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. ESG may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with ESG shall be deemed as received by the Participant. For the avoidance of doubt, the parent(s)/guardian(s) of any Participant below the age of 18 years (“Child”) shall be deemed to have acknowledged, accepted and agreed to these Rules and Regulations on behalf of the Child, including any Adult Participant who is not the Parent/legal Guardian.
9. If the information provided in the registration form or upon request by the Organiser is untrue or inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if ESG has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ESG may refuse to register, suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration or participation in the Event and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
10. ESG reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these T&Cs and/or T&Cs from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, ESG shall be the authority to interpret such ambiguity in a commercially reasonable and fair manner. Any amendments to these T&Cs will be updated on the Official Website.
11. The Title Sponsor and/or ESG reserve the right to cancel the CSKR 2017 and any of its related activities at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case they will make reasonable effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the CSKR 2017 is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid. ESG, The Title Sponsor, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss, liability or inconvenience caused.
12. The ESG reserves the right to amend the CSKR 2017 race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the day / date of the event. The Title Sponsor, ESG, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
13. Whilst commercially reasonable precaution will be taken by ESG to ensure the Participants’ safety, the Participant takes part in CSKR 2017 at his or her own risk. The Title Sponsor, ESG, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in CSKR 2017. The Participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
14. A Participant must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, race director, referee and/or security officer.
15. Prior to the Event Day, parents should conduct a check on the strollers to be used for the Stroller Family Fun category. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that strollers are free from defects and checked for road-sturdiness.
a. Any strollers found unsuitable will be asked to either modify before the race or be refused entry into the race. The Organiser’s decision on the safety and suitability of the stroller is final.
b. Toddlers/kids must be strapped onto the stroller at all times.
c. Participants must stay on the designated race route marked by cones, barricades, tapes or marshals.
16. The form on the reverse side of the Participant’s race bib must be fully and accurately completed. Participants must attach the assigned bib on the front of their running attire. Participants not wearing a bib will not be allowed to race and will be taken off the race route by security officers or route marshals.
17. Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the race route. The only exception to this rule involves the Stroller Family Fun and the Special Needs Family Fun categories, where prams and wheelchairs, respectively, are allowed. Only official race and medical vehicles are allowed on the race route.
18. ESG reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records (including those displaying the Participant) of the CSKR 2017, including roadshow, race expo, and event day, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
19. ESG reserves the right to limit and/or refuse race entries without assigning any reason.
20. ESG reserves the right to cancel any Race Category without prior notice to the Participants.
21. ESG will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
22. Any Participant who commences before the actual start time of the Race Category for which he or she is registered will be disqualified. The start time for the respective race categories can be found on the Official Website.
23. Electronic Timing System is used for the event to provide race timing for all competitive categories.
24. All competitive category participants must wear the allocated Timing Chip properly in order to have an official race timing.
25. The Timing Chip is a disposable item. Participants need not return the chip to the Organiser. However, should a Participant lose the chip before the event and requires a replacement chip, a S$30.00 penalty will apply. Request for any chip replacement can be made by calling our hotline: 6272 2911 no later than Friday, 15 May 2017 where a spare bib will be provided along with the timing chip, collected at the Information booth during Race Day.
26. After registration, there will be no fee refund for a Participant who does not eventually take part in the CSKR 2017, for any reason whatsoever.
27. A Participant is strictly not allowed to transfer his or her race entry to another party or change race categories after his or her registration is confirmed. In such cases where a Participant requires a change in race categories on a case to case basis at the organizer’s discretion, an admin fee of $10 will be charged.
28. In the event of bad weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the event, shorten the event or modify the course. However, should bad weather persist, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event without any registration fee refund and the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
29. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers of the competitive categories only.
30. All Participants would be eligible for Cold Storage Kids Run fancy dress contest and prizes would be presented to the top 3 best dressed participants.
31. A largest group award will be presented to the most number of Participants registered from a school and /or corporations.
32. To qualify for the largest group award, the registration of the Participants must be submitted through the school/corporations and not as an individual.
33. ESG reserves the right to replace any winner if he or she is found to be disqualified.
34. All prizes not claimed within one (1) month from 29 May 2017 will be forfeited and ESG will be at liberty to redistribute or dispose of them accordingly.
35. Prizes must be taken, in the forms as presented by ESG. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subjected to the T&Cs and/or T&Cs as determined by ESG.
36. The “Net Time” will be considered to determine the winners for all categories.
37. For prize winners or possible prize winners, appeals of disputes must be made on-site at the information booth in person, in a written format with an appeal fee of SGD$50, within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site.
38. For all other Participants, appeals over disputes regarding the results must be submitted in a written format with an appeal fee of SGD$50, including electronic mail within 7 days of race day. ESG reserves the right not to entertain any appeals after 1 Jun 2017. Please send your appeal letter to: CSKR Organising Committee c/o ESG Endurance Sport Pte Ltd, 2 Alexandra Road, Delta House #08-00 Singapore 159919, and cheque payable to: ESG Endurance Sport Pte Ltd and email to email@example.com.
39. Prizes presented on-site will be based on provisional results considered accurate at the time of the prize presentation ceremony. Should there be any change of final competitive positions resultant of a successful appeal, prizes will be awarded to respective parties on a later date accordingly.
40. In the event that the appeal is successful, the appeal fee of SGD$50 will be refunded to the appellant.
Race Entry Pack Collection
40. All Participants must collect their race entry pack (the “Race Entry Pack”) which includes the race bib, timing device, Event T-shirt, and other novelties at the Race Entry Pack Collection location (“REPC”) during the collection period (“Collection Period”), of which details will be stated on the Official Website. All participants must produce their e-confirmation slip and NRIC for verification and collection of their Race Entry packs.
41. If Participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Pack in person, they may empower a duly authorised representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website.
42. Late collection will not be entertained and ESG shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Entry Pack. For avoidance of doubt, ESG is not obliged to extend the collection period or to ensure that a Participant receives his or her Race Entry Pack. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participant to collect his or her Race Entry Pack during the Collection Period. Race Entry Packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted, and ESG shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. On a case by case basis, collection will be reviewed and an administrative fee of SGD$10 will be charged to Participants who collect their race entry packs after the collection date.
43. Competitive Timed Categories.
a. All Participants who successfully complete the race in his or her chosen Race Category will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of his or her race bib to the respective officials.
b. The Finisher Certificate will be mailed to the registered address within 1 month of the race day. Participants must ensure that their mailing addresses are correct and up to date prior to the event day. Participants who have keyed in the wrong addresses and eventually request for a re-print and re-mail of the certificates will need to bear the printing and mailing costs.
44. Non-Competitive Family Categories
a. All Child Participants who successfully complete the race in his or her chosen Race Category will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of his or her race bib to the respective officials. Only Child Participants will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal.
b. All Participants who successfully complete the race in his or her chosen Race Category will be awarded a Certificate of Participation. The certificate will be mailed to the registered address within 1 month of the race day. Participants must ensure that their mailing addresses are correct and up to date prior to the event day. Participants who have keyed in the wrong addresses and eventually request for a re-print and re-mail of the certificates will need to bear the printing and mailing costs.
45. All Finisher’s Medals are to be collected on the race day. No requests thereafter will be entertained.
46. Participants who did not complete the race will not be given a race certificate and finisher medal.
47. Goodie bags and its items will only be given to registered Child Participants.
48. All participants will be given and event tee.